- Backend Development: PHP, Python, Lua, Bash, Laravel, Jekyll, Boto3
- Servers & Orchestration: Nginx, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Vagrant
- Databases: MySQL, SQLite, BigQuery, Aerospike, InfluxDB
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, CloudFlare, Netlify
- Monitoring & Logging: Zabbix, Dynatrace, Collectd, Fluentd, Grafana, Papertrail
- Source Control: Git, Bitbucket Pipelines, GitHub
- APIs: Google APIs, PayTM, CashFree, ChartJS, MSG91
- Virtualisation: Docker, VMWare, VirtualBox
- Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Debian, Mac OS X, Windows
- Chief Technology Officer - ThinkCurve Technologies (October 2017 - October 2018)
- Senior Software Engineer - Vdopia, Inc. (February 2016 – October 2017)
- Lead Web Developer - LoudCell Technologies (July 2010 – October 2015)
- Freelancer Web Developer - (July 2009 – May 2010)
- Terraform Modules: A collection of re-usable Terraform modules for your next Terraform project. Fork the repo and include the modules to make your Terraform plans a lot cleaner and less complicated.
- Infrastructure Helpers: A collection of helpful scripts in various languages to deal with the daily chores of system adminstration and monitoring. Some things don't need to be re-invented.
- Tweet-Toot: Tweet-Toot is a small Python3 project to convert a tweet to a toot. It's basically a Twitter relay for Mastodon. The way it works is this: add Tweet-Toot as a cron job, and it will repost new tweets to any Mastodon account you configure. Just clone this repo, configure the script, add it to a cron job, and it will get cracking.
My email address is: ayush
I can also be be found on: